Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on currency7.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on currency7.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by currency7.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on currency7.com's web site are provided "as is". currency7.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, currency7.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall currency7.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on currency7.com's Internet site, even if currency7.com or a currency7.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on currency7.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. currency7.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. currency7.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. currency7.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
currency7.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by currency7.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. We take no responsibility for, we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, and we do not assume any liability for any User Content submitted by you to currency7.com.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to currency7.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of the Web Site.
Without advance notice and at any time, we may, for violations of this agreement or for any other reason we choose: (1) suspend your access to currency7.com, (2) suspend or terminate Your Account or currency7.com gold membership, and/or (3) remove any of your User Content from currency7.com.
currency7.com is not intended to be a marketplace for any goods or services. For this reason, any transactions you undertake are your responsibility alone, so be careful. You may not use currency7.com to conduct transactions for any illegal goods or services.
You retain the rights to your copyrighted content or information that you submit to currency7.com ("User Content") except as described below. By submitting User Content to currency7.com, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display your User Content in any medium and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so. You agree that you have the right to submit anything you post, and that your User Content does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
copyright, the dmca, & takedowns
We will respond to legitimate requests under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), and we retain the right to remove User Content on currency7.com that we deem to be infringing the copyright of others. If you become aware of User Content on currency7.com that infringes your copyright rights, you may submit a properly formatted DMCA request (see 17 U.S.C. § 512) to currency7.com.
Misrepresentations of infringement can result in liability for monetary damages. You may want to consult an attorney before taking any action pursuant to the DMCA. Any DMCA request should be sent to this contact information:
Copyright Agent currency7.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send our Copyright Agent the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- The URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe User Content was wrongly removed from the currency7.com site due to a DMCA request, you may request a copy of the DMCA notice and you may file a counter-notification by sending us the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and where the material was located online before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
severability and enforcement
If any provision of this user agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be modified to the extent necessary to render it enforceable without losing its intent. If no such modification is possible, that provision will be severed from the rest of this agreement.
If we do not enforce any right or provision in this user agreement, that is not to be deemed a waiver of our right to do so in the future.
changes to this user agreement
This user agreement is the entire agreement between you and us concerning currency7.com. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and us. We may modify this user agreement at any time. If we make changes to this agreement that materially affect your rights, we will provide advance notice and keep this edition available as an archive on the currency7.com website. By continuing to use currency7.com after a change to this agreement, you agree to those changes.